Question I Asked Myself: Am I Investing In Myself?
Have you caught yourself spending too much time with your businesses, social involvements and other activities then you ended up like nothing left for you? These basic principles will help you asses and evaluate yourself like how it does in my life. And eventually, you will also see how it can affect in other areas of your life.
LIFELONG LEARNERS HAVE A COMMON SETS OF CHARACTERISTICS;
- They develop a personal growth plan;
What is your daily activities? Are you tracking them on a day to day basis?
- They possess a teachable attitude;
Are you still be willing to be taught? Do you still have space for them?
- They invest in growth —oriented resources and relationship;
- They continually leave their comfort zone;
Leaving out of your comfort zone is not easy; it is a daily decision.
And it is so much rewarding seeing the results.
- They capture what they learn by applying their knowledge;
- They reflect on what they learn and turn experience into insight;
As we often people say, “walk the talk”. It is 100% true, non-negotiable! It is not the
of what we know, but rather how we apply what we have learned to inspire others.
- They pass on what they learn to others.
Pay it forward.
Hope it inspires you. Leave your comments and share your thoughts here. Let us connect here again.
If you know someone whom you think would be needing this post, show them that you care
by sharing it
Angelica “Gellie” Rondolo